What is NACE?
NACE is a non-invasive prenatal screening test that analyzes the most frequent chromosomal abnormalities without compromising the pregnancy from week 10.
A simple fetal blood draw from the mother allows free DNA circulating in the maternal bloodstream to be detected via next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology and prop
What is the procedure?
What happens in the case of a positive result?
- Genetic counseling post-test.
- Comprehensive ultrasound examination.
- Results confirmation by genetic diagnostic testing (amniocentesisor CVS)
Depending on the screening results, diagnostic testing approach should be karyotype and:
- Rapid prenatal testing by qfPCR
- Rapid prenatal testing by FISH
- Microarrays for prenatal diagnosis